Saturday, July 5, 2014

How To Ramp Walk Courtesy Beauty And The Blogger

Hello my pretty ladies,

Hope you are having a good weekend. In an earlier blogpost I'd mentioned how I was hooked to this web-based reality show called Beauty and the Blogger, in case you missed it, you can read it here. It's the weekend and since I have time on my hands, I was catching up on the show.

What I really like is that besides showcasing fun tasks, it also has something to teach. I came across this episode which teaches you how to ramp walk. It features celebrated fashion choreographer, Norden Sherpa who teaches the contestants how to sizzle on the ramp. And since I'm a model myself, I found this video quite helpful, teaching about body language, posture, poise and most importantly how to make love to the camera!

There actually was a considerable change in the before and after ramp walks of the models. Check it out for yourself, I'm sharing the video link below.


So that's it from my end, stay connected with me on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram! And for my vlogs, subscribe to my Youtube channel FOMO Fashion On My Own! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment