Thursday, July 3, 2014

LFW Model Auditions + Lakme's Face of the Year announcement

Hello my pretty ladies,

For those of you who aren't from Mumbai, monsoons have finally arrived and we got a pretty good dose of Bombay ki baarish yesterday and it's continuing today. I was happily cooped up in my room with my cup of chai, what did you guys do?

Before you stop reading and think it's a blog on monsoons, let's get started :)

So today, on this rainy day I was invited to Lakme Fashion Week's Winter/Festive 2014 model auditions and I decided to go.

One hour to reach, got nothing to do, let's take a selfie ;)

Finally braving the traffic and rains, I reached the venue and to a roomful of leggy lasses. The judges for the event were Rocky S, Anaita Shroff, Carol Gracias and Colston Julian.

Judges for LFW 2014 Model Auditions

The models were divided into various groups




And so began the ramp walk!


And presenting the selected models for this year's LFW!

Selected models posing with the judges.

Finally meet Aisha Sharma, Lakme's Face of the Year. What do you guys think of her?

 


So that's it from my end, stay connected with me on Facebook,Twitter and Instagram. And for my videos please to SUBSCRIBE to my channel FOMO Fashion On My Own. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment