Thursday, April 28, 2016

BBlunt Back To Life Dry Shampoo Review

Hello my lovelies,

You know like most girls, I love the after hair wash feeling but I hate the mammoth task of a hair wash, which is more of a necessity for someone like me as I suffer from an oily scalp :( But then I heard of this miracle in a bottle known as a dry shampoo. While I have tried a few from various brands before, I was more than happy to try a new one (at least for me) from BBlunt called Back To Life Dry Shampoo. So without much ado, let's begin this review, shall we?


About The Product : 

Instant freshness is now a spray away. This dry shampoo (no water required) does a smooth job of absorbing excess grease and grime and revamps your hair in seconds. Don't leave home without it.

Directions :

Shake well before use. Hold can in an upright position, six inches away from the hair and spread evenly, close to the roots. Leave on for two minutes. Massage and brush thoroughly.

Packaging :

The dry shampoo comes in a silver spray can with a transparent cap which stays secured at all times, making it travel-friendly.


My Experience :

As I already mentioned earlier, I am cursed with an oily scalp, so I am someone who washes her hair every alternate day anyways. But now with the onset of summer and my daily workout, I've had to resort to washing my hair daily...which is not only time-consuming but also not very good for my precious tresses. So I thought of including BBlunt's Back To Life Dry Shampoo in my hair care routine. I tried it on the second day, after my hair wash, post a rigorous work out mind you, so the hair is as good as not washed for three days, if you know what I mean :p 
So I made a couple of sections in my hair and sprayed the dry shampoo. While it did leave a white residue, it soon disappeared with a little massaging. My hair felt dry, fresh and over all manageable to go another day without a hair wash. I am a sucker for good fragrance products but I wasn't very impressed with the fragrance of this one. The dry shampoo did not really add volume to my hair but it wasn't limp either. The effect lasted a good 5-6 hours for me, but I was out and about, could work for longer maybe if you stay indoors.  But honestly it was fine by me as I survived the day, feeling good without actually investing in a hair wash. I'm sure if a boy reads this, he will wonder what the big deal is but girls with long hair will totally understand :D


Pricing :

Price wise I think BBlunt Back To Life Dry Shampoo is decently priced.It is available in a 125 ml can for Rs. 550 as well as a smaller 30 ml can priced at Rs. 250. I tried the 30 ml one.

Pros :

- Fresh hair
- Makes hair manageable
- Does not weigh the hair down
- No hair fall
- Easily available online besides BBlunt salons
- Pocket-friendly
- Travel-friendly

Cons :

- Could have better fragrance
- Leaves a white residue for sometime on the hair.

Final Verdict : 

While nothing can be compared to the awesome feeling of a hair wash, BBlunt's Back To Life Dry Shampoo, I wouldn't really say is close enough but can definitely get you through the day :) It makes your hair look and feel fresh and I would definitely repurchase it considering it is a good product and totally value for money.

Rating :

4 out of 5!

So ladies, that was my review of BBlunt's Back To Life Dry Shampoo. I hope you found it helpful and in case you try it, do let me know your experience in the comments section. 
And of course for more such reviews, stay connected to us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.

xoxo,
FOMO







No comments:

Post a Comment