Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Parachute Advansed's 'Art Of Oiling' Event

Hello my lovelies,

Hope you guys are surviving the mid-week madness :) So last weekend I was invited to an interesting event by Parachute Advansed Knowledge Centre (PAKC) called Art Of Oiling, a movement to revive the lost art of oiling and massaging in India. Now I had to go because I couldn't remember the last time I'd oiled my hair...so it was kind of just meant for people like me. So read on to know all about my experience and the event.

The event was held in Mumbai at Villa 69, the main set up which was beautiful was in the outside area and the refreshments were indoors.

The stage is set
An overview of the beautiful setup

Photo booth
But since we had some unexpected November rain the event got slightly delayed and I made the most of my time by taking some selfies of course ;)

Selfie time ;)
And meeting fellow bloggers and taking some more selfies ;)

All smiles with beauty blogger Manavi from BeforBeauty :)

Eventually the rains had mercy on us and the event began. The guests of honour, international massage expert, Moses Chundi and Bollywood diva, Nargis Fakhri arrives.

Moses Chundi & Nargis Fakhri at PAKC's Art Of Oiling
Nargis spoke about how she believes oiling is the best solution for rejuvenation in a jiffy and since it's an easy home technique doable in 10 minutes it's perfect in our hectic lifestyle. She also shared some tips and demonstrated some massage techniques with the help of massage expert Moses and also asked us to join in.

Moses and Nargis demonstrating some DIY massage techniques.
My pretty kit at the Art Of Oiling event
Moses, the expert behind Art Of Oiling also shared some useful tips and DIY massages on the art of office de-stressing, the art of instant energy, the art of instant glow and the art of bridal beauty. 

Moses and Nargis demonstrating some DIY massage techniques.
With the beautiful kit at my disposal and the expert's  instructions, I began to rediscover 'Art Of Oiling' 

Rediscovering the Art Of Oiling
After being introduced to the Art Of Oiling, a signature line of fun and easy DIY massages, the good people at Parachute Advansed had a team of people ready to help shampoo and blow dry our hair and feel fabulous.

After a hair wash
And so the event ended with some more selfies, interaction, good food and drinks :)

Nargis Fakhri signing off

With massage expert Moses


With the gorgeous Nargis Fakhri and fellow blogger Manavi



So ladies that's it from my end. I hope you enjoyed this blog post. If you want to know more about the DIY massages, let me know in the comments and don't forget to stay connected to FOMO on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube.




No comments:

Post a Comment