Saturday, July 19, 2014

CloseUp Diamond Attraction Launch Event


Hello my lovelies,

Hope you'll are having a great weekend. I recently attended a blogger's meet for the launch of CloseUp's Diamond Attraction, a new toothpaste co-created with cosmetic dentists. It was a fun event and I got to meet my fellow bloggers. Let me tell you all about it :)

Snapped at the entrance, all smiles :)

The first thing that caught my attention was the fun GIF photo booth complete with whacky props!





The event started with the charming host, Khushboo Grewal handing out sashes to the bloggers matching their personality or so I would like to believe coz I got #InstaHotness ;) Check out moi.

See I wasn't kidding!

After that some fun activities followed like Guess That Smile, Guess What's In Your Friend's Bag, Wear A Scarf In As Many Ways As You Can and Most Whacked Out Selfie which were all one minute activities. And I even won a prize in one of them...no prizes for guessing which one :D

Host Khushboo checking out our whacked out selfie

And here's the winning selfie! Me with my partner in crime, Stephany:)

And that's what I won for the selfie 

We then proceed to why we were all actually gathered there, the actual launch of the product which was done with full pomp and show. Staying true to the product name, it's launch was also in an almost diamond studded fashion with pretty ladies treating us to a dance performance which left us truly amazed. See for yourself. 

Launch of CloseUp Diamond Attraction
Launch of CloseUp Diamond Attraction
Then the Brand Manager explained the concept behind CloseUp Diamond Attraction made with Blue Light Technology, giving you visibly white* teeth in 1 brush.  

We were then taken to booths for live demonstration of the product where a string of pearls (which we were were told are like our teeth) were dipped in the new Close Up Diamond Attraction solution for a minute and the results were there for all to see. There was a visible difference, no two ways about that. 

Testing the pearls
The rest of the evening was spent eating, drinking and posing away :)

Blue was definitely the colour of the evening

With fellow bloggers Sarang and Shanaya :)


And here's what the nice people at Close Up gave us :)
My Close Up Diamond Attraction Box

My Close Up Diamond Attraction Box

So that was the end of my eventful night and blog post, hope you guys enjoyed reading. Stay connected to FOMO on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube :) XOXO









No comments:

Post a Comment