Saturday, July 12, 2014

Beauty And The Blogger : The Obstacle Course

Hello my lovelies,

Finally it's the weekend again. It's been quite a hectic yet interesting week full of events plus I shot some cool vlogs...lot's of celeb inspired videos which coming up soon on my Youtube channel, so stay tuned.

So I decided to catch up on where I'd left off on Beauty and the Blogger, India first web reality show pairing a model and a blogger.

So after the underwater task it's time for the obstacle course having 4 levels which tests the co-ordination and commitment of the model-blogger team towards each other.

Level 1 is a ramp walk where the tables turn and instead of the models, the bloggers have to walk the ramp but since it's an obstacle course, it's obviously not going to be without obstacles!

The next level requires the models to burst balloons tied to a rod with their mouth using a pin. They need to jump and perform this task seamlessly as the balloons are tied at a height.

Up next another task for the bloggers which requires them to squeeze through tyres of various sizes, the obstacle here being the smallest tyre sizes possible!

And finally the last level of the obstacle round requires the models to collect flags, sounds easy right, only it's in a pool of mud, then wash themselves clean and change into clean clothes, get gorgeous with make up et all and transform into a beauty again in 10 minutes!

So if all this sounds interesting to you and you want to see the beauties and bloggers go through the grind, here's the video, Enjoy!



For more of me, LIKE my Facebook page, Follow me on Twitter or Instagram and subscribe to my youtube channel.  XOXO




No comments:

Post a Comment