Saturday, June 21, 2014

Za True White Cleansing Foam Review

Hi guys,

I've got this product to review called Za True White Cleansing foam. Za has just made its entry into India and since it is a sub brand of the cosmetic giant Shiseido I was quite keen to try on this product.

Alternatively, if you do not like reading, you can watch the review here :



I've been using this cleanser for 15 days now and I quite like it. It is white in colour, cream-like in consistency and it has tiny orange Vitamin C granules. Fragrance wise it is very subtle, nothing fancy which is fine by me as long as it does the job. The cleanser lathers really well and a small pea-sized amount is sufficient for the entire face. The after-wash feel is amazing. It left my skin feeling clean, soft and moisturized getting rid of any oiliness thanks to the key SPA ingredients like natural spring water from the foothills of Tuscany, Italy and white lily extract. Sounds exotic, right?

In terms of whitening, that wasn't really my reason for trying the product but I did find my skin more brighter and clearer with every passing day and touch wood I haven’t had any negative reactions like breakouts or irritation.

Another thing it claims is that it removes light makeup but I didn't try that as I prefer using a make-up remover for the same.

Packaging wise it’s simple and classy, in a white tube with a flip top cap.
In terms of pricing, it’s on the moderate side. A 100 ml tube is priced at Rs. 349.

Overall I really liked the product. It works really well with oily as well as dry skin it tends to remove excess oil from the skin and still not make the skin feel tight.


If you guys have tried this product let me know your experience with it in the comments section below. 

For more of my videos, subscribe to FOMO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment